Please read the terms and conditions carefully before placing order on any products from the online web store. You should read and understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You are advised to print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
This site is operated by Singapore Learning Mind Pte Ltd registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore.
Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
You may choose to register at our site. If you do, you will have an email address, login name and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, login name and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, login name and/or password. You agree to provide only accurate, truthful information.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-Web site pages or any other Web sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Web site pages or other Web sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Web site pages or any other Web sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Web sites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Web site pages and other Web sites that you visit.
Disclaimers of Warranties
To the extent fully permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
No agent or representative of Singapore Learning Mind is authorised to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
Singapore Learning Mind reserves the right to change price and availability information without notice. If due of any pricing error due to system, Singapore Learning Mind reserves the right to cancel the order or counter offer discounted price.
Singapore Learning Mind is committed to maintaining trust and confidence when handling personal data. Singapore Learning Mind collects, maintains and uses the personal data of customers to help us improve our services.
When you browse our shopping website, you are surfing anonymously and we do not collect any data. We only collect Personal Data unless you provide login with your account credentials and or register an account with information in the website.
Collection of Personal Data
Singapore Learning Mind may collect customer’s personal data from the following:
online registration account for identity (such as name, billing / shipping address, contact number, email address etc)
order payment transaction reference details (such as payment of goods from ATM / iBanking receipt transaction ref / account number);
communication between Singapore Learning Mind & Customers (such as phone calls, texts and e-mail messages)
Use Of Your Personal Data
We may use your information for the followings:
- to process your purchase order
- to allow us to process order payments / transactions
- to provide the products to you that you have requested
- to provide you information that you signed up for newsletter
- to contact you when necessary or appropriate in relation to the products being provided to you;
- to keep you updated on your purchase of goods, example shipping status
- to address and investigate any complaints, claims or disputes;
- to inform you on contest and lucky draws
- to perform service improvements analysis
- to offer rewards (loyalty and benefits) and promotions that you may qualify in store
- to meet legal, regulatory, and other requirements including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies.
We will not offer, publish or share your personal data with third parties outside our company, Singapore Learning Mind for other commercial purposes without seeking your permission.
Earn and Redeem System
- How Do I earn MB points?
You earn the MB points for every dollar you spend at our Mind Bookshop. You will be rewarded 1 point for every S$1 spent. You can make payment using MB Points to offset your purchase or redeem for vouchers.
- $10 Discount – 1000 MB points
- $5 Discount – 500 MB points
- $1 Discount – 100 MB points
- How can I earn points more quickly?
Here are 3 tips to earn your MB Points quickly:
- Join any of our regular programmes at our centre – You will have a monthly 20 MB points to be used for stationery and assessment books.
- Sharing is caring – Share the benefits of our MB earn and Redeem to your friends! Both you and your friend will get 20 MB points too!
- Join any of our holiday programmes at our centre – You will get a one-time 30 MB points!
- Social Media Rewards
- Follow on Instagram – 10 MB points
- Facebook Page Like – 10 MB points
- Leave a review – 10 MB points